Tuesday, October 21, 2008

WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WRITE

The one thing I hate about blogging is the need to come up with something to write every now and then. I guess the topic of the blog, if your blog had a singular topic, say a blog on tropical cacti would be easy to maintain, you speak about the topic at hand and that would be that. But having a rant column like this one is at best a lesson in futility. Trying to keep up with it and not being able to. Choosing a topic to speak about, and eventually not being able to post something because its just so personal.

In local terms: "Sabog" roughly translatable to calling something as scattershot. You just don't know what it is about and what point it is driving at. Like this blog. After awhile I find myself irritated by it as it seems all I do is speak about nothing and vague references to events in my life. Well, that is what this blog is about in the beginning anyway: things that happened in my life that I wanted to share with the internet. Not really having a point about it because this is my personal rant page. But truth be told, I want to change things about this blog because of what has happened in my world in the last month.

I find myself at a crossroads once more, because I have once again managed to somehow become unemployed. The fates like toying with me for some reason. I feel I am being readied for something in the future. I am not sure what it is yet, but I am sure that I will either end up as some hybrid erudite or a cosmic platypus. Sigh.