Tuesday, October 21, 2008

PRETTY SUICIDE

One of the pseudo-cousins came by today and related by way of conversation that their neighbor's pretty, hot and tempting daughter hung herself by the neck till dead when she found out that her parents were getting an annulment of their marriage.

Of course I knew she was a hot thing because the cousin, who is very knowledgeable about girls in a sense said that she was in the local colloquialism artistahin (can become a TV/Movie actor). Well pedophilia and necrophilia aside, the issue here is not the girl being "p.h.a.t." nor the sudden end of her entertainment career, but her demise by her own hands via a hemp necktie.

First of all, it's a shame that such a young, and according to the story, a very possible fine piece of ass had been taken away so suddenly. As the cousin said, she had everything, and still, she did what she did. I guess the problem is that kids always blame themselves when the relationship of their parents fail. So to prevent any more future babes from being Satan's concubine, I would like the kids who are reading this to pay full attention and read slowly, because I will say this one time only: IF YOUR PARENTS FIGHT ITS THEIR FAULT, NOT YOURS. EVER. DON'T FEEL GUILTY FOR THINKING IT WAS YOURS. YOU CAN'T HELP IT THAT YOU ARE STUPID. JUST LOOK AT THE TWO NUMBSKULLS YOU CAME FROM. NO SURPRISE THERE. IF YOU WANT TO STOP YOUR PARENTS FROM FIGHTING, STOP TALKING TO THEM FOR A WHOLE DAY EVERYTIME THEY TUSSLE. IF THEY ASK WHAT YOU'RE DOING, HAND THEM A NOTE WITH THIS MESSAGE OR SOMETHING LIKE IT: "I'M LETTING YOU FEEL WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU KEEP FIGHTING, ONE DAY YOU WILL TRY TO TALK TO ME, BUT I WILL BE GONE. I WILL EITHER BE WITH THE OTHER PARENT, A LOST RUNAWAY, OUT WITH BAD COMPANY, HELD BY SOCIAL SERVICES, OR DEAD BY SUICIDE. I'M HOPING YOU REALIZE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE THAT YOU ARE DAMAGING ME. NOW EITHER ADAPT TO ONE ANOTHER OR GET THE DIVORCE PAPERS NOW AND LET'S KILL THIS FAMILY."

I remember as a teen that when I heard my parents fighting for the first time in my life, on an issue that surely could result in an annulment, I was distraught, I cried, I got drunk. I ended up in a cheap girlie bar watching very ugly, very cheap whores dancing to a red light bulb. Very badly dancing to a red light bulb.

Let's just say that after that horrid experience, the next time I heard my parents fight, I just stuck with being distraught and I always went outside so I wouldn't end up throwing up because of the sight of ugly whores. But eventually I confronted them and told them that I would rather have them beat me physically than the hurt they were giving me inside, I reasoned that at least bruises heal. They stopped.

What our pretty suicide could have done, rest her soul by the way, was to not take it so hard. Maybe that's what happens when kids are sheltered too much, too dependent on their parents. I don't know.

At least now, those two idiots who were thinking of getting an annulment now don't have to worry who gets to keep the daughter. Plus the father won't ever have to worry trying to explain to her daughter someday why her ex-classmate is now her "Tita Mommy." Or the mom would not have to explain why they have a young strapping new driver, who ogles her by the way when mommy is not around, even though they don't own a car.